SALSA DANCING MALTA - LEARN IN 1 DAY!
Join our upcoming intensive 3 hours salsa course to teach you the basics of Salsa for complete beginners! By the end of the workshop you will be able to dance salsa!
Karin and Balazs teaching the Maltese 'kilo challenge' participants from scratch
WHY SHOULD I JOIN?
Dancing Salsa has a lots of benefits, here are a few ones:
- 1. keeps you fit for people of all ages in a fun way!
- 2. is a great way to meet new friends and socialize
- 3. is a great quality time for couples to strengthen their relationships
- 4. improves your rhytm, co-ordination, cardio
- 5. helps to release stress, anxiety, depression etc.
- 6. is a great way to be part of the local Salsa Community
ABOUT THE TEACHER
Balazs Heller has been teaching Salsa for 10 years for beginners to advanced level. Balazs learnt Puerto Rican, LA, N.Y. and Cuban style of salsa in Hungary, France, US, Spain and Cuba. Balazs is passionate about teaching Salsa because through music and the latin rythm you can move into a different reality! Especially powerful when you dance with someone else, it has something magical in it, just come and you will experience yourself very soon!